CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
If You Could Not See Khmer Language, Please Download And Install
Khmer Unicode
Myspace Youtube Facebook Twitter

Saturday, December 5, 2009

I Need To Save My $ To Buy A New Mobile :

Yeah! I'm using LG KE850 PRADA and it works very good @ taking photos, recording videos, calculation, playing videos, specially work so good on internet browser.
My parents had bought it for when I was studying in grade 12 (the year of graduated from BakTouk high school). I and my father went to buy it from K4 Electronic Store on 4th Floor at SORYA Shopping Center with the price was $365.

----------------------------------------------------------------
My dream will come true if I have a good patient in spending my $$$$$ on my everyday expenses. As I see the LG KF900's detail on my local mobile magazine also on some internet pages, it is really good in taking photos with 5 Megapixels.............................

*** So I won't post anything new on my blog
Till I've bought the mobile in my dream
***

[--- But if something are really attractive,
maybe I can post them on it ----]

No comments:

Post a Comment