CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
If You Could Not See Khmer Language, Please Download And Install
Khmer Unicode
Myspace Youtube Facebook Twitter

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Nothing To Say...More Time To Wait :

Ain't got girlfriend or friends in girl in my life by this time! The one who has taken my crush away is still away, that make myself crash to it. Has no time to talk or talk with a short time. It was not clear to say Love or Friendship. 1st time did every thing for ..ummm.. every morning was thinking of ..ummm.. but right n r8ght now just keep <.. STAY STAND STILL ..>> Don't blame it on her cuz I'm the one who started to talk to her first... still shouldn't blame her cuz I just have 3-4/24hours to talk with her. So many things that I really want to show her, many words want to talk, some hard words want to say out loud, more songs want her to listen with me. She's just a girl in my beautiful nightmare. Relationship been a year plus many months but right now it's disappearing, fading to the black shadow. I really want to go to that shade but life is dark, need more light before I decide what to do next. Counting from zero, she is the first one and don't have second person to continue or move on.
Love is hard, Life is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment