CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
If You Could Not See Khmer Language, Please Download And Install
Khmer Unicode
Myspace Youtube Facebook Twitter

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

2 Days In KompongSom By LG KE850 PRADA :


We didn't build this sand castle. Someone built and left it alone and I walked pass by, so I took it.


It's almost sunset time and the air was great with big waves of sea.


I felt pretty good to walk on this beach with another two of my friends.


No many tourists or people come here but three of us (me and other two friends) walked from our place to here.


There was a family group came here as you see. I think they were fishing and back to the beach to see how many fishes they got.


Nice view! It's a little dark and the waves of sea keep coming to the beach...


Ok, this place is the end of the OcherTeal beach. There is a bridge and fishing boats.


This is a bay at OcherTeal beach. I stood on the bridge and took it. Wonderful!!!!


Hahaahaha, this is the bridge that I told you the above. Kinda old one and if u cross this, then I don't know where will u be, cuz I don't know it too. I just walked with my friends and reached here.


The fantastic trees and fishing boats made me wanted to take a lot of photos at there. I was on the bridge with no shoe. I cam here without shoe cuz I had walked on the beach before I was here.


Today maybe there is no sunset into the sea to take photo. Ummm... I felt no good when I couldn't take the sun downs into the sea.


I didn't swim in the sea cuz I don't like to do so. Just walking on the beach and taking photos for my friends and our group studens who have been there.


I didn't talk to them cuz I don't know who they are. They didn't swim too but they was playing on the beach....


The waves of the sea are coming. Lucky that day didn't rain and the weather was perfect.


What is this? I have no idea too. I and my two friends found it on the beach. Kind of seashell, I guess. They were on a wood and stucked on the beach.


I just took 3 pics of them. I didn't get killed by them (lol) cuz they couldn't move. I don't like to see it too.


Ok, this is the zoom and clear pic of them.


Fom the place the bus stop to another place I've been walked with my friend to is 3 kilometers (almos 2 miles).


Well, see them. The weather was dark but it wasn't scar to swim. They looked like happy to swim in the sea......


We nearly to the place where our bus stopped. We rented a place (bungalow) for cooking, eating and relaxing. Totally distance of our walk was 6 kilometers (almost 4 miles).


Do u want to rest it? It cost a dollar for one! I think it's too expensive, or maybe I don't have much money. But I don't care cuz I don't like swim in the sea.

We arrived this beach at 1 Pm. We had our lunch time, I miss to eat sea foods. They are all good to taste....


Hey, this guy wansn't my friend. I think, he misses swimming in the sea....


All these photos were taken by LG mobile's camera KE850 PRADA at KompongSom province, Cambodia. There were 30 students went there by a tourist bus. It was fun, I guess. At KompongSom, there are nice beaches, sea, hotels also guess houses and perfect place to take photo....
This place is called OcherTeal beach! It's one of the nice beaches in KompongSom. All tourists like to come here. Nice beach with very white sand to walk on! I and my two friend (my headclass-Di and Socheat) walked to another side of the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment