CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
If You Could Not See Khmer Language, Please Download And Install
Khmer Unicode
Myspace Youtube Facebook Twitter

Friday, August 28, 2009

TOUL SLENG Genocide Museum :


Here are some photos that I took from ToulSleng genocide museum.
Look, I've been there in four times but only the last time that I could take the photos.
I went there with:
1st - A friend and my mobile was goofy (error).
2nd - My grandfather and my mobile was in repaired.
3rd - My youngest sister and the mobile was out of battery.
4th - My mom, two of my sisters, aunty and her daughter and my sister's friends and the mobile was good at taking a photo.

.: The Toul Sleng Genocide Museum Source :. or from :. Wikipedia :.



































*May all the prisoners who had died at there go to heaven and rest in peace*


No comments:

Post a Comment