CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
If You Could Not See Khmer Language, Please Download And Install
Khmer Unicode
Myspace Youtube Facebook Twitter

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Photos From My Village :

This is my village and my house in PreyVeng province. My sister and her friends from PhnomPenh city came here to celebrate their high school graduated. We made a party over here with dancing at night. I never want to dance and now I don't like watch people dance too..... Kind of funny thing for me to see. The photos at almost of the bottom are fields that I took on my way back to PhnomPenh city.

The first day at my homevillage (PreyKanLoung village in PreyVeng province).

There are so many tree in my village and also the houses too.

This is a villager. He was riding two buffaloes with a cart. I think, he might be from a rice-field.

Haha, this is a black&white TV in my house.

Cattle, cattle they are going on their way to eat their food.

I stayed in my house and saw they (cattle) go to the field and come back in the evening almost everyday.

This is an arrow path in my village. It is not good, you should carefully when you ride or drive on this road.

Umm... this toy is not mine but is my cousin's.

She's cute with 3 or 4 years old.

She and her family came from KampongSoum province to join my sister's party.




These are villagers' houses in my village.



These are novel books and they are my youngest sister's not mine ;p....

Doggy, doggy, look like funny when it turned its face to my mobile's camera. This is a type of Khmer dog.

These two mobiles are my father's and youngest sister's (SE W580i).

Second morning days in my village. I was standing in my house and captured the path in my village. It rained last night, so the road is getting worst.



They are all jasmine for my sister and her friends also for a person from PreyVeng province who pass high school too.

They were smell so good.


What you are wondering is just a pink rose.


Beautiful butterfly standing on a leaf.

Thanks for my mobile's camera (LG KE850 PRADA) that has an Auto-Focus function, so I can captured this butterfly with a clear image.

This is banana's leaf. The villagers in here like to grow trees, flowers, or other plants around their houses.





I like to see those kids in my village rider their tiny bikes. Sometimes, I laugh at them and want to try their bikes, but I shouldn't do it or I'll break theirs.

I didn't have so much photos in my sister's party. But here are the natural view (rice fields), I like to take a hundred of photos at them.

Almost of the villagers in my village are grow rice.

What do you think about these pictures?

I think they are look so good. Clear sky & beautiful clouds.

No villager's houses over here, only rice fields.

It's look like a painting. There are paddy, buffaloes, some kids and a beautiful morning.



I was on another village where is near my village too and it calls ThnorlChhay (Winning Road)... They never translate to English but the meaning is just like this.

These are palm trees. They make the fields look beautiful.

There are a lot of them in Cambodia. They have so many advantages for people.

I was in my uncle's car who is from KampongSoum province and we were on our way back to PhnomPenh city.



Three pictures above are in PreyVeng province and the last one is a pagoda's entrance.


No comments:

Post a Comment