CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
If You Could Not See Khmer Language, Please Download And Install
Khmer Unicode
Myspace Youtube Facebook Twitter

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Way To My Homevillage :

Here are on my way to my village in PreyVeng province. I took a bus to there with my two sisters, grandfather and my sister's friends, totally eight of us. We went to my village to celebrate for my sister about her final grade 12 exam (highschool). What you see in hear are in PhnomPenh city to PreyVeng. It was raining and I was in the bus taking a photo with my mobile's camera.

This place is in PhnomPenh city. The bus drives on PreahMoniVong boulevard and crosses the PreahMoniVong twin bridges, then goes on National Road 1 to PreyVeng province.

This is National Road 1. It from PhnomPenh city to SvayReang province and my province is in the middle way to there (SvayReang province). The distance from PhnomPenh city to my province is 90 Kilometers (~56 Miles).

It was raining as you see in this picture. We arrived the NeakLoeng ferry station and waited for a ferry.

Luckly, I sat in the front of the bus, so I could take photos easily. This is a ferry that took us from a river bank side to another side.

Now I'm on the ferry and waiting other cars, bus, motors till it full then we are gonna leave to another side of the river bank.

This is another ferry. They left before us and there are three ferries to load vehicles and people.

I was in the bus and taking some photos, so all the photos are not clear cuz of the water on mirrors.

Now we reached the another side of river bank and continued our way to PreyVeng province.

They are building a new bridge. It'll be better than the old one below and can load heavy trucks, strong bridge construction.

This is an old bridge. There are many bridges to cross before I arrive my village.

It stopped raining and I happy to see the rainbow.

This is one of the two bridges to PreyVeng province.

They are called Cambodia-Japan bridge.

I just took two pictures of it. It'd be look wonderful if you see it real.

This is National Road 15. It is from NeakLoeng district to PreyVeng province.

Here is a picture of the bus that drove me to PreyVeng province.


No comments:

Post a Comment