CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
If You Could Not See Khmer Language, Please Download And Install
Khmer Unicode
Myspace Youtube Facebook Twitter

Saturday, October 3, 2009

PchumBen Festival in PhnomPenh, Cambodia (2009):

Here are some pictures from PchumBen festival, one of the Buddhism religion's. I've been to two pagodas with my grandma this years in PhnomPenh city. My parents & sisters were at home-village and they went to pagodas at there. I wanted to go there too (my home-village) because I miss my family,village, places where I used to visited, relatives (grandparents' house).......

Many people in here (PhnomPenh city) usually go to their villages, provinces, places where they have their relatives live in, so it is quiet in PhnomPenh city when we celebrate PhcumBen festival also Khmer New Year!

Thess are pictures of ThvayBongKum Pagoda:






The Pictures from SARAVON Pagoda:












No comments:

Post a Comment