CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
If You Could Not See Khmer Language, Please Download And Install
Khmer Unicode
Myspace Youtube Facebook Twitter

Saturday, October 10, 2009

I Am A Fan of Barcelona Football Club (BFC) :

I like playing football and also watching the match too. The funny thing is I'm not a good football player, so I usually play in defender position in my team! I bought many football T-shirts in different clubs, but my most favorite club is Barcelona FC. They play so well in every matches and I love to watch their playing too, but just on my television because I'm not living in Spain. In Barcelona FC players, I like Lionel Messi, Thierry Henry, Xavi, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Alves, Keita and Inesta ...
I play football every weekend with my old friends from high school. We just play football for fun and doing exercise in the morning.




















I like going on internet, playing football or basketball, sleeping (sometimes feel like dying), and reading book in my free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment