CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
If You Could Not See Khmer Language, Please Download And Install
Khmer Unicode
Myspace Youtube Facebook Twitter

Saturday, October 10, 2009

These Are Cambodia Football Matches :

NAGA Corp FC VS. KEMERA Keila FC

Here are pictures from a Cambodia Football Clubs match between NAGA Corp FC and KEMERA FC. The final score is NAGA Corp FC 2 - 1 KEMERA FC in 2nd extra time, so The Cambodia Football Champion League in 2009 is NAGA Corp FC. There were so many people came to see the final match. I went to Cambodia Olympic Stadium alone to see the match, but fortunately I saw some of my friends from highschool. I sat and watched the football match with them.











Cambodia Vs. Singapore

This is the match between Cambodia and Singapore. I bought a ticket and still went there alone. If my uncle were in Phnom Penh city, I would go there with him and didn't have to spend my money on ticket. I'm a supporter of my National Team (Cambodia). Since Cambodia football playing is growing up, I'm so excited when I see there are a lot of Cambodia's supporter come to watch the match. This match Cambodia didn't play so well, so the final score is Cambodia 0 - 6 Singapore.







I LOVE TO WATCH FOOTBALL MATCH SO MUCH


No comments:

Post a Comment