CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
If You Could Not See Khmer Language, Please Download And Install
Khmer Unicode
Myspace Youtube Facebook Twitter

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Cambodia U23 The Champion of BIDC Cup 2009 :

From 8th to 14th November, 2009. There was a BIDC Football Champion 2009 at Olympic Stadium, Phnom Penh city. The first matches started on 8th November, I went to watch the football matches with my uncle Panha and the matches were
[ VSNB Vs. Laos U23 ] then [Cambodia U23 Vs. HAGL].
I didn't buy the ticket because my uncle paid it for me :) ....
The results: [VSNB (1 : 1) Laos U23] & [Cambodia U23 (3 : 2) HAGL]. I was so excited when I saw Cambodia had won the match! The most happy times were when Cambodia players got the goals for the team. You know, I stood up and congratulated them
..... SO COOL .....


Want to get clearly information about BIDC CUP please go to
Cambodia Football Roubroum

No comments:

Post a Comment