CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
If You Could Not See Khmer Language, Please Download And Install
Khmer Unicode
Myspace Youtube Facebook Twitter

Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Friend's Brother's Wedding :

I went to my friend brother's wedding on Saturday evening at Lucky Star restaurant (Hall B). It was funny because I was the only one friend who came early to the wedding than other friends. Rithy, my friend invited 9 of his friends at RULE [one of them is me :) ] to join the evening wedding. I've been there then sat near my friend (Rithy), talked with him and watched people eating before the another one of my friend came in (Socheat).
















I'm sorry for my friend that only 2/9 of us who came to the wedding...... I wish we went there together and it would have a fun time. Anyway, however we still be good friends in our class @ RULE.
*** GEE ***

No comments:

Post a Comment