CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
If You Could Not See Khmer Language, Please Download And Install
Khmer Unicode
Myspace Youtube Facebook Twitter

Monday, November 2, 2009

My Sisters In KompongSom Province :

These photos weren't taken by me. My two sisters went to there (KompongSome province) to visit my uncle's family and help my grandpa came back to PhnomPenh city. The bus left the PhnomPenh station at 11:45 in the afternoon and arrived there at ?:?? (I don't know about it).

She is my young sister. She is taking Business subject in Norton University after she graduated from high school in 2009.
She is my youngest sister. My parents and her live in PreyVeng province, she is studying in grade 11 at AongDuong high school.
She is my cousin who lives in KompongSom province. She is studying in grade 3 at there.
The little girl is my cousin too and she is so cute.
















He is my grandfather.


All the pictures above are taken in KbalChhay waterfall resort. Yeah!!! I like to go there so much.












I always wanted to go to all the provinces in Cambodia.

No comments:

Post a Comment