CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
If You Could Not See Khmer Language, Please Download And Install
Khmer Unicode
Myspace Youtube Facebook Twitter

Friday, August 27, 2010

An Offline Message For U:

rivampirezerofive:

r u really miss me? the answer is NO. y i say like that? cuz been waiting offline message but still didn't get one. i think, it's my fault cuz i had a wrong or silly desire from u. i read one book that says " love someone who loves u better than someone who u love ". Khmer broken heart song really be the best of mine and also the rnb music too. so far i listen to it, my mind telling me that it shows me how the life of love is.... i weren't come often on net, just a couple times in the morning. really want to say a million things but it stuck in my throat when u off. are all of these sound funny to u to listen to? maybe it is! i dont wanna come by the time [12pm-2am] cuz make u stay up at night, not just becuz of me, maybe u have something to do. hope i have more time to come here 24/24 hrs.

ONE SONG FOR U





I AM WEAK, NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO FIGHT IT.
JUST LIKE A CRAZY GUY SOMETIMES

Walking ON A Love Road... As Long As We Are Still Talking... I Never Hate U Even One Time U Stop Talking Back To Me. I Will Only Loving U Till The End Of This Road.


No comments:

Post a Comment