CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
If You Could Not See Khmer Language, Please Download And Install
Khmer Unicode
Myspace Youtube Facebook Twitter

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

តើវាជាសត្វប្រភេទអ្វីទៅ?

what is that insect?
i took these pics from my house while it was raining. as i thought, it must be cold and needed to rest in my house before the rain stopped raining then flow away. but.. but... but... i wasn't secure with the insect, so.. so.. so.. i took it from my house to put somewhere else. not far from my house, i mean in front of my house's door. it's safe to live on a plant pot.





i smiled n thought crazy myself that it look like a kind of alien insect from Alien Vs. Monster 3D cartoon movie. the big giant monster look like a butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment